Tirumala, 6 October 2016: TTD has made elaborate and extensive arrangements for the smooth conduction of the Garuda Vahanam event tomorrow, October 7, for which lakhs of devotees were expected to throng the hill shrine from local areas of Tirupati etc.
Salient features of the arrangements made for comfort and convenience of the devotees were as follows.
• Devotees to be allowed into galleries from 12.00 noon itself.
• Two wheeler to be banned from October midnight to early hours (6.00AM) of October 8th on ghat roads.
• Special parking for two wheeler at old Alipiri check post.
• Cultural programs to enhance devotional elixir among devotees on Mada streets from12 noon to 5 PM.
• Devotees at galleries to be provided drinking water and snacks and eatables frequently.
• Food available at Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Anna Prasadam complex from morning 8.00AM to 2.00 AM of October 8 with just an hours break between 4.00-5.00 PM on October 7th.
• Anna prasadam at PAC-4 from 9.00-11.00 AM. At CRO office from 8.00 AM
• Supply of coffee tea, coffee, milk and anna prasadam at Vaikuntam queue complex on 24 hour basis.
• Anna prasadam for walkers on foot path near Gali Gopuram.
Additional parking spaces at Generator HVC, Sannidhanam Rest house , HVDC, Head Post office, RB center, Dharmagiri Road and Night Arch, Batagangamma gudi Road, Seva Sadan-2,Gogarba Vaddagala Math, Gogarbhamn dam, Behind NPTC, Employees C and D quarters, B type Quarters on south, Scouts bhavan, SV high school, Balajinagar, Donors Guest house near Balajinagar and PAC-3.
Similarly Balaji bus stand, Nallagunta, Kalyana choultry, CRO south,PAc-1, Saptagiri parking, SMRH,MBC,Karnataka choultry, Vikas, Seva Sadan-1,Nandakam, Octopus, RBRH, Employees Canteen. one side of Thiru Venkata patham, Tri-junction of ORR, B type quarters (behind), D type quarters, F type quarters, SV high school play ground, Kaustubham, near donor cottage, PAC-3. behind, Gangamma gudi, Panchajanya etc.
ISSUED BY PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs,TIRUPATI