EO REVIEWS ARRANGEMENTS FOR VAIKUNTHA EKADASI AND DWADASI
Tirumala, 18 Dec. 15: TTD EO Dr D Sambasiva Rao on Friday reviewed the arrangements for Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Vaikuntha Dwadasi in Annamaiah Bhavan at Tirumala along with Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju and CVSO Sri D Nagendra Kumar and HoDs of various departments.
Some Excerpts of the review meeting:
*Divya darshan (footpath) tokens will be stopped from midnight of December 18 (00::00hrs of December 19) till midnight ofDecember 22 (00::00hrs of December 23).
* VQC re-entry access cards will be stopped from 12 noon of December 19 till midnight of December 22.
* Sarva Darshsn pilgrims will be allowed to compartments for Vaikunta Ekasdas from 10 am onwards on December 20.
* Temporary toilets have been set up in Narayanagiri Gardens in view of pilgrim influx
* Rs.300 darshan ticket holders will be allowed for darshan on Vaikuntha Dwadasi day on December 22 during their allotted time slot from 1pm to 9pm on that day.
* continuous supply of food in annaprasadam complex from 4am of December 20 till midnight of December 21. OnDecember 22 food serving begins at 8:30am in Annaprasadam complex.
* 50thousand butter milk packets will be distributed to pilgrims in queue lines on December 20 and another 50 thousands onDecember 21.
* Continuous supply of food in queue lines on December 21 and 22.
* Non-stop supply of tea, coffee, milk, upma, sambar rice, curd rice in waiting compartments from 4am of December 20onwards.
* Advance booking of rooms have been cancelled.
* No recommendation letter will be accepted and no special privileges for donors.
* Continuous announcements of vacancy of rooms, lockers, luggage centres, darshan timings through Public Address System with time to time updates
* High security arrangements with TTD vigilance, police, srivari sevakulu and scouts.
* Round the clock tonsuring in Kalyanakattas
* Ghat roads will operate 24X7 on those two days.
VERTICAL GARDENS TO BE SPECIAL ATTRACTION:
Apart from the regular floral decorations for Vaikuntha Ekadasi and Dwadasi, the Garden wing of TTD is coming out with the unique concept of “Vertical Garden” in Tirumala, the brain child of TTD EO Dr D Sambasiva Rao.
Garden wing DyDirector Sri Srinivasulu said, the department is planning for longitudinal floral decors in the premises of main temple as it would appeal devotees.
On the other hand, the electrical wing of TTD is also making elaborate illuminations for the occasion.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTD, TIRUPATI