JEO REVIEWS SUMMER ARRANGEMENTS
TIRUMALA, APRIL 15: Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju reviewed the ongoing arrangements of various departments of TTD to cope up with summer pilgrim rush which is set to commence in a week.
Reviewing with the HODs and senior officers of various departments at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Wednesday, the JEO instructed the concerned officials to see that all arrangements be in place and the pilgrims are not put to any sort of inconvenience. Some excerpts of the meeting:
· To erect temporary moving queue lines with carpets at appropriate places
· To provide uninterrupted power supply and public announce system for the information of pilgrims at supatham entry point
· To hold sufficient stock of laddus
· To keep sufficient number of water tankers and water tubs
· As a preventive measure to keep sufficient stock of ORS sachets and Glucose packets
· To provide sector wise public announcement system for better information
· To fill the existing water tubs on both the ghat roads for the use of vehicles and animal nourish
· To set up first aid centres at ATC VQC I and II
· To utilize the services of Srivari Seva volunteers in four mada streets for educating the pilgrims not to move wearing chappals. The sevakulu will be provided with umbrellas while discharging services in mada streets
· To utilize the services of 160 numbers of scouts as in the case of last year.
ISSUED BY TTDs PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TIRUPATI