REVIEW MEETING HELD ON ANNAMACHARYA PROJECT PRIVATE ARTISTES
Tirupati, 27 February 2016: A review meeting on the grievances of the private artistes of Annamacharya Project was held in the chambers of TTD EO Dr D Sambasiva Rao in TTD administrative building on Saturday.
Some excerpts of the decision taken in the meeting to the grievances or requests put forth by the private artistes of the project.
· Heeding to their request, the management has decided to give opportunity private artistes completely while for others which includes employees working in other organisations and retired persons, the programmes will be allotted based on the requirement and need after following due procedure obtaining permissions.
· Over the request of separate gradations, the management has decided that the grading system is common to all artistes and on specific appeals in this regard, a committee on merits will examine.
· For regular programs all efforts will be made to allot equal number of programs to the artistes.
· The management has also considered their request for the “Application based programmes” objectively and decided to allot on case to case basis.
· Programe Identity Cards for private artistes will be issued subjected to certain conditions
· The management has also agreed to conduct Annamaiah Jayanthi, Vardhanthi Utsavams in Tirumala, Tirupati and Tallapaka.
· Agreed for the reimbursement of the tariffs of semi-luxury buses wherever they are incurred.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER TTDs, TIRUPATI