SAME DAY DARSHAN FOR DEVOTEES DURING BRAHMOTSAVAMS- TTD EO
GARUDA SEVA TO START AT 7.3OPM
• RTC to operate 3500 trips to bring 1.75 lakh devotees
• Two wheelers ban to avoid accidents on Garuda Seva Day
• Police seva Dal, a special security Unit
• Buffer stock of 7 lakh laddus
Tirumala, 16 Sep. 16: Unlike in the past The TTD is fully geared with coordinated effort of all departments to provide darshan at Srivari Temple in the holy shrine of Tirumala on same day (i.e in 24 hours) during the ensuing annual Brahmotsavam from October 3.
Reviewing the preparations at a coordination committee meeting at Annamayya Bhavan with District Administration, Urban police SP and RTC and other departments of TTD, TTD Executive officer Dr D Sambasiva Rao said we aim to provide satisfactory darshan at Srivari Temple to all devotees on the same day. “Special instructions will be relayed time to time during the day to devotes to take advantage of darshan in the lean periods at the Srivari Temple’ he said.
He said special arrangements are made so that the devotees after darshan at Srivari Temple will be provided special passes to enter the gallery and witness the Vahana sevas so that there is no clash and confusion in entry and exits from four mada streets.
He said the devotees would be given prompt and satisfactory service with full coordination of all departments so that their stay at Tirumala will be memorable full of devotional elixir and spiritual flavour during the Brahmotsavams.
Later the District Collector Sri Siddharth Jain said the entire district administration was fully geared under the leadership of TTD EO to serve the devotees and make the Brahmotsavam a grand success .
Urban SP Smt Jayalakshmi said said that a special unit , Police Seva Dal, was also being formulated this year to assist the devotees during Brahmotsavams . In close coordination with the CV and SO the police department will strive to serve the devotees and make the Brahmotsavam a grand success .
Major decisions of the coordination meeting were:
• RTC to operate 3500 trips to bring 1.75 lakh devotees on Garuda Seva Day
• Special vehicle maintenance teams at many locations on ghat roads
• 7 lakh laddus buffer stock retained
• Both the walkers paths-Alipiri and Srivari Mettu- for 24 hours on Garuda Seva day
• Garuda Seva to commence from 7.30 pm (half an hour early)
• Police Seva Dal, a special unit, set up for assisting the devotees during Brahmotsavam.
Dist Collector Sri Siddarth Jain, TTD JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Sri Pola Bhaskar, CVSO Sri G Srinivas, Tirupati Urban SP Smt Jayalakshmi, Addl FA&CAO Sri Balaji, Temple DyEO Sri Kodandarama Rao, Senior RTC, Police, Revenue officials etc participated in the coordination meeting.
ISSUED BY PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs,TIRUPATI