TIRUMALA JEO REVIEWS ON KRISHNA PUSHKARAMS
Tirumala, 8 July 2016: As the prestigious river water festival Krishna Pushkarams is scheduled for August 12, Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju reviewed on the river fete on Friday evening.
The meeting took place at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala. He said as the event is the major one of its kind taking place in Navyandhra capital city, honourable CM of AP Sri N Chandra Babu Naidu is keen on TTD playing a key role as Lord Venakteswara temple which is coming up here in PWD grounds will be a special attraction to multitude of visiting pilgrims.
So the JEO cautioned each and every department to be more attentive in executing their respective responsibilities with efficiency keeping in view the past experience in Godavari Pushkarams.
Later the JEO said, the temple construction has already commenced by engineering department of TTD and will be completed by July end.
The JEO instructed the respective department HoDs to come out with an action plan by July 12. He said there will a field visit with important officials including annaprasadam, health, vigilance, temple, Laddu, electrical, civil, PRO, all projects special officers etc on July 13 at Vijayawada to make prior arrangements as the temple will be opening on August 7 almost a week before commencement of Pushkarams.
Special Officer All Projects Sri N Muktheswara Rao and other senior officers were also present.
Special Activities during Pushkarams:
· Temple opens on August 7 between 7:30am and 9am
· All sevas performed in Ekantam
· Unjal Seva every day between 7pm and 8pm
· Temple closes by 10pm
· Vedaghosha twice every day
· Annaprasadam distribution to 30thousand pilgrims every day in TTD Kalyana Mandapam.
· Mini Laddus and prasadams after darshan
· Over 1000 srivari Sevakulu for Pushkarams
· Krishna Pushkara Yatra from Tiruchanoor covering Vontumitta, Ahobilam, Srisailam and reaching Vijayawada three days before opening of TTD temple in PWD grounds
· Special cultural programs by SV music and dance college, HDPP troupes, Annamacharya, Dasa, Alwar Divyaprabandha projects
· Photo expo and museum expo at venue.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER TTDs, TIRUPATI