TTD BOARD APPROVES ANNUAL BUDGET OF Rs.2401Cr
The TTD Trust board under the leadership of its Chairman Sri K Bapi Raju has approved a Rs 2401.70 crore budget for the fiscal year2014-15.
The TTD board chief briefing the media persons on the expected income through various means said that, the offerings, to be made by millions of devotees in the temple ‘hundi’ (offering box), is expected to fetch about Rs 900 crore while the interest on investments deposited in national banks by TTD was estimated to account for Rs 655 crore, while the sale of human hair is expected to bring 190cr to TTD coffers, with prasadams sale profiting TTD upto 190cr while on the rentals TTD is expecting an income of 108cr during the financial year 2014-15.
Meanwhile TTD has allotted Rs.150cr to the Engineering department,Rs.109cr towards Hindu Dharma Prachara activities, about Rs.88crtowards education, a sum of Rs.91.92cr on Health and Sanitation, Rs.51.84cr to TTD Vigilance and Security wing and Rs.55.65cr towards the development of TTD-run hospitals.
- The TTD board has taken some important decisions during the board meeting which held at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Saturday. Some
- Given nod to allot a budget of Rs.8.75cr towards the gold covering works of six vehicles that are used duing Brahmotsavams in the temple of Goddess Padmavathi Ammavaru at Tiruchanoor.
- The board has also given green signal to give cent percent free treatment for the the patients (white ration card holders) in TTD-run super specialty hospital of SVIMS in Tirupati. Even though if the patient does not have the white ration card and is suffering from chronic disease, the board has given discretionary powers to SVIMS Director to give free treatment to the patient. The board has alsoconstituted a six member team comprising board members Sri Siva Prasad, Sri Venkatramana, Sri Ravindra, Sri Kannaiah, SVIMS Director and CMO TTD to study such cases on which additional financial burden was incurred by SVIMS. Based on their report, TTD will provide financial aid to SVIMS.
- The board also approved to donate six cows from SV Gosamrakshana Shala to Rastriya Seva Samithi(RASS) an NGO serving the mentally retarded and aged.
- The house sites and flats will be allotted to the employees of TTD as per the resolution taken by the then board in 2007 since the issue has overcome legal constraints. However the sites or flats will be provided as per the existing market rates and following the instructions of the apex court.
- Stipend to the tune of Rs.1lakh will be provided to the students who are under going three year course in TTD Sculptural Institution.
ISSUED BY TTDs PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TIRUPATI