TTD EXEMPLARY SERVICES TO PUSHKARA DEVOTEES
Vijayawada, 23 August 2016: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has stood apart once again in promoting dharmic activities with its stellar performance at the Krishna.
Pushkaram from August 7 to 23. In all 5 lakh pushkar devotees visited and begot the darshan at the model Srivari temple at the PWD grounds, Vijayawada and 11 lakh devotees were provided anna prasadams.
Chronology of events at Krishna Pushkaram spoke volumes as to how the TTD wings worked in close coordination and provided blissful devotional and spiritual environment to pushkara devotees who came in lakhs during all the through the fortnight of Shravana month. All the major wings and departments engaged in Krishna Pushkaram were Engineering, Electrical, Temple priests, HIndu Dharma Prachara parishad, Dasa Sahitya project, Annamacharya Project, SV music and dance college, Srivari Sevakulu. Anna Prasadam, Gardening and Publications cum PRO Dept.
• Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu visits the model Srivari Temple on August 11 and 22.
• As part of the tradition Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu presented the Venkanna sare( silk robes) to Krishnamma at Durga ghat on August 12.
• Daily Veda Parayanam and Ghana Swasti performed at the Model temple both morning and evenings as at Tirumala.
• Anna Prasadam and small laddu presented to all devotees after darshan.
• Pushkara harati presented to Lord Srinivasa at Padmavati ghat every day in the evenings.
• Unjal seva (7-8 PM) and ekantha seva of (10 PM) Lord Srinivasa at model temple.
• Daily anna prasadams for One lakh prepared at TTD kitchen at TTD Kalyana mandapam. 11.27 lakh devotees served during last 12 days of Pushkarams.
• Devotees visiting model temple presented with pustaka prasadam, pocket size photo of Lord Venkateswara.
• Pushkara Krishna book -special issue of Sapthagiri magazine released.
• HIndu Dharma Prachara parishad, Dasa Sahitya project, Annamacharya Project, SV music and dance college, present devotional and cultural programs -bhajans etc every day at the Model Srivari Temple, Buddha statue in Amaravati, Andhra Mahavishnu temple in Srikakulam and Alampur in Mahbubnagar.
• Exhibition of fruits, flowers, Photos, Musuem, Ayurveda products, Books and publications, CDs etc by TTD medical and Ayurveda units. Publications and PR division ,Gardening dept,and Museum.
• 650 TTD staff and 1000 Srivari Sevaks, scouts and guides, NCC cadets toiled day and night on Pushkara duties.
ISSUED BY PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs,TIRUPATI