TTD FULLY GEARED FOR DEVOTEES SERVICES_ EO TTD
INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATIONS AT TTD ADM BLDG
Tirupati, 15 August 2016: Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Executive Officer Dr D Sambasiva Rao said today that TTD was all set to launch variety of facilities for benefit of devotees coming to Tirumala. The TTD was also fully geared to to heighten the devotional elixir and greenery at Tirumala besides propagating Hindu dharma through Dharma Ratha yatras in 106 divya desams and conduction of 30 Srinivasa Kalyanams across the country and overseas.
Addressing the TTD employees at a function got up to as part of the 70th Independence day celebrations the EO highlighted the dharmic, socio-economic and educational achievements of the premier organisation and also the mandate of the people and agenda for the coming years.
Earlier he hoisted the tricolor flag at the parade grounds of the TTD admin buildings and also presented 5gm silver dollars and certificates to 202 employees for their meritorious services during the past year.
Highlights of his speech are as below
• All divisions geared fully for the conduction of the 9day Srivari Brahmotsavam from October 3-11 tro provide seamless facilities to lakhs of devotees.
• All arjita sevas available online providing transparency and thousands of seva tickets are released on the first friday of the month for online booking.
• New complex for Divya Darshan devotees:To provide better amenities to devotees who come to Tirumala by walk a Divya Darshan Complex is under construction. The complex for Rs.300 Sheegra Darshan is already complete and stabilised.
• Henceforth Srivari dollars (gold, silver and copper) of 2gms will be sold through Laddu counters.
• No more caution deposits for lockers: TTD has waived the caution deposit lockers at the PAC-1,2,3,4, at Tirumala and also lockers at Srinivasam and Vishnu Nivasam. Devotees can freely use lockers and also the bathrooms and toilets without charges.
• Donors and also those of advance booking of rooms will be exempted from payment of caution deposits for accommodations.
• In the first stage TTD has also waived caution deposits for 754 rooms in 64 guest houses at Tirumala Reception-1 jurisdiction from August 15th (today).
• With e-booking and transparent allocation of rooms, TTD has enhanced the occupancy rates both at Tirumala and Tirupati.
• All donors to get more facilities with e-passbooks with a new app-donors management applications.
• Free accommodation, laddu, darshan etc for all those who opt for Weddings at the Kalyana vedika of Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala.
• Hanging gardens and Vanam-Manam program at Tirumala:Large scale planting of trees and saplings all along the walkers path at Tirumala, ghat roads and also the guest houses etc with flower and social, avenue plantations.
• 100 acres of Sandal wood plantation in Tirumala.
• Srivari Temple at Hyderabad: Foundation was laid on August 10 for Srivari Temple at Hyderabad.
• TTD to promote temple building at all SC/ST and Fishermen villages.
• New complex with state of art equipment for counting Srivari Hundis at parakamani.
• Srivari Seva strengthened by providing opportunity for all devotees with online applications.
• To strengthen Srivari Seva,voluntary corpse to imbibe service and religious fervor with training of srivari sevaks with coordination of Sri Sathya Sai Seva Samstha,Puttaparthi.
• To promote dharmic inspiration among youth by involving the Scouts and Guides and the NCC cadets in TTD events.
• The year long celebrations of 1000 years of Vaishnavite saint Sri Ramanujacharya which began on May 10 last year will conclude on May 2 2017. As part of celebrations Dharma Ratha yatras in 106 divya desams and Srinivasa Kalyanams at 30 locations across the country and overseas will be conducted.
• Promoting focus on dharmic values and moralistic education in TTD institutions and scope for merit through transparent and online admission process.
• Strengthening the Bhajan mandals and theatre groups across the state through Hindu Dharma Prachara Parishad.
• All India Radio to broadcast the Srivari Suprabatha seva ,arjita seva and other rituals every day from morning 3.00 to 6.00 AM.
• SVBC telecasting Annamaiah Pataku Pattabhisekham, serial to enhance devotional culture in pilgrims.
• Attracting Padma awardee artists to perform at the Nada Niranjanam open theatre at Tirumala.
• Brand new studio and administrative bldgs for SVBC at a cost of Rs.14.5 crore to be completed in 9 months .SVBC tamil channel being conceived.
• Tie up with TCS for providing next gen devotee services through a state of art web site provided by the IT giant as a CRS contribution.
• Advance booking of accommodation and Shigra darshan tickets now available 90 days in advance.
• E-hundi option for donor and also contributions to Tirumala without the payment gateway commission charges.
• Nearly 3700 publications of TTD available on e-publications format including the Sapthagiri magazine in five languages.
• Additional operation theatres at BIRRD and an brand new OP block for benefiting patients.
• Primary health centres for benefit foot walkers on the Alipiri and Srivari Mettu routes.
• A call centre on a 24×7 basis with toll free number 1800-425333333 and 1800-4254141. An whatsapp no- 9399399399 and an email: email@example.com to provide support to devotees.
• TTD set up a model Srivari Temple at PWD grounds of Vijayawada for sake of Krishna Pushkaram from August 7 onwards till August 23.
• Photo and fruit and flowers exhibitions at model Srivari Temple in Pushkaram. Sale of Srivari Dollars of all sizes in copper.
• Print and electronic Media facilitated with devotional information through SVBC, TTD website, Sapthagiri magazine, SV FM radio etc.
• Employees Welfare: Special focus on employee welfare with rewards and awards for meritorious services.
After the EO address the students from SV Music and Dance college performed a ballad on Shakti Samhruta, with dancers dressed up as Mahatma Gandhi, Vivekananda and Jhansi Lakshmibai. The students of Sri Padmavati Womens degree and PG college performed Talli Bharata Mata and students of Padmavati Junior college presented a dance ballad titled Bharatya mata ku Jai jailu.The students of the SV deaf and dumb school presented a patriotic dance.
TTD auditor Sri Satish Kumar sang “Dhairya me Dikshaga” song on the occasion and a TTD security guard presented a magic show including blind driving of a motor bike .
Among others who participated in the independence day celebrations were Sri P Bhaskar ,JEO(Tirupati), Sri Venkataramana,Law Officer, Sri Balaji, FAO and CAO , Addl CV & SO Sri Shivkumar Reddy, Transport general Manager Sri Shesha Reddy, Annaprasadam trust OSD Smt Chenchulakshmi, DyEO’s Sri Vijayasarathi and Sri Chinnamgari Ramana .
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER TTDs, TIRUPATI