TTD TO TAKE UP DHARMA PRACHARA IN A MASSIVE WAY
TIRUMALA, MARCH 21: TTD Chairman Sri K Bapiraju on Friday called upon the HDPP officials to take up Hindu Sanatana Dharma Prachara in an extensive manner with unique religious, moral and spiritual programmes.
The Executive Committee meeting of HDPP took place at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala under the chairmanship of Sri K Bapiraju. Excerpts of the meeting:
- To sanction bhajan instruments to certain temples where bhajan troupes are active in rural areas.
- To conduct subhapradam-summer training camp on ethical values to the students of 9th and 10th after the general elections. Date will finalised soon.
- To identify Ghanapathis-exponents in Vedas who have crossed 70 years of age and provide them pension. (This scheme is already under existence)
- To conduct Annamacharya Keertans and Harikatha Parayanam even in the neighbouring states of Tamilnadu and Karnataka apart from Andhra Pradesh
- To organise Managudi – mass temple festival in a massive way than before
The meeting was also attended by TTD EO Sri MG Gopal, Tirupati JEO Sri P Bhaskar, Members Sri Siva Prasad, Sri Srinivas, co-option members Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao, Sri Aravinda Rao, Sri Anjaneya Raju, HDPP Secretary Sri Raghunath and others.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs,TIRUPATI