TTD TRUST BOARD MEET
Tirumala, 28 Jul. 15: The Trust board meeting of TTD held at Annamaiah Bhavan under the Chairmanship of Dr Ch Krishnamurthy in Tirumalaon Tuesday. The board has taken some important resolutions.
1. The board has decided to take over the ancient temple of Lord Sri Kodanda Rama Swamy temple located at Ontimitta in Kadapa District in TTD
2. A devotee Smt Shakuntaladevi of Visakhapatnam has donated Rs.75.85lakhs worth 843.3sq.yards land in Vidyapuram inVijayawada in Krishna district.
3. It has been resolved to provide 440 sq.ft land to Kendriya Vidyalaya in Vinayaka Nagar quarters in Tirupati on a nominal monthly rental of Re.1
4. It has also been decided to construct an arch here and to be names as Tirumala-Tirupati Dwaram with images of Conch-Disc and Namam engraved on it.
5. The board has resolved to increase the cost of Surapuram Thota cottages from existing Rs.750 to Rs.1500 per room. Similarly it has been resolved to take two rooms in cellar of TSR Rest House and the rend per hall is fixed at Rs. 2000.
6. For the e-auction of human hair in the months of April and May, TTD Has earned Rs.19,38,71,049 (16200 kilos)
7. The board has given approval to IOC to operate petrol bunk in ANC area for a three year period
8. The chairman also said the Rice Millers Association of AP and TS have approved to provide Rs.36.50 per kilo worth rice to Rs.35 per kilo itself. For the next three months they will provide over 15 Lakh kilos
9. For Silver covering to Peethams it is approved for 128 kilos of silver at the rate of Rs. 59 lakhs in Sri GOVINDARAJA Swamy temple in Tirupati
10.Renovation of ancient Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Eluru at Rs. 28 lakhs.
TTD EO Dr D Sambasiva Rao, Trust Board members, Smt Kolla Lalitha Kumari, Smt Pilli Anantha Lakshmi, Dr Dolla Sree Bala Veeranjaneya, Sri Putta Sudhakar Yadav, Sri Gyanni Sayanna, Sri A V Ramana, Sri P Hariprasad, Sri J Sekhar, Smt Suchithra Ella, Sri DP Anantha, Sri Sandra Venkata Veeraiah, Sri Sampath Ram Narayanan, Sri G. Bhanu Prakash Reddy, Sri Vaidyanathan Krishnamoorthy, Ex officio Member Smt Y Anuradha, JEOs Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju, Sri Pola Bhaskar, FACAO Sri Balaji, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy were present.
ISSUED BY TTDs PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TIRUPATI