WORKS ON PROGRESS FOR ANNUAL BRAHMOTSAVAMS-TTD EO
Tirumala, 6 Sep. 19: TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal said, that all works are under progress for the annual Srivari Brahmotsavams which commences from September 30 till October 8. The developmental works by all the departments will be completed by September 20, he added.
· Engineering works taken up @ Rs.7.53crores both at Tirumala and Tirupati in view of annual brahmotsavams
· To be completed before September 20
VIGILANCE AND SECURITY:
· 1330 CC cameras for surveillance
· 1200 vigilance staff and 4200 police personnel to vigil for annual fete
· Parking made ready for 8,300 vehicles in Tirumala while for 5000 two-wheelers and other vehicles in Tirupati
SUPERVISION BY SENIOR OFFICERS:
· 300 numbers of Senior Officers will be deployed to supervise the amenities to pilgrims
· 3,500 Srivari Sevakulu, 1,500 Scouts and Guides to render services to pilgrims
· Every day Annaprasadam will be served between 8am and 11.30pm in Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Annaprasadam Complex (MTVAC)
· On the day of Garuda Seva food will be served till 1am(midnight).
· 1088 sanitary workers deployed
· Additional 510 sanitary workers for Brahmotsavams while 665 on Garuda seva day
· 2 medical centres, 6 dispensaries, 11 PHCs, 45 doctors, 60 para medical staffs, 12 Ambulances and one Mobile Clinic.
· 37 Display screens in Tirumala and Tirupati for the fete
· Frequent announcements through Radio and broadcasting wing in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi and English for the information of pilgrims
· 1600 round(Up and Down) trips which are under operation right now.
· APSRTC to operate 2200 round (Up and Down) trips daily during Brahmotsavams to transport 1.5 lakh devotees
· On Garuda Seva to run 3000 round trips and to transport nearly 2 lakh devotees.
· Teams from AP, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Pondicherry, Odisha, West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat have confirmed their participation
· Negotiations are going on with Haryana, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh and Manipur
· Nearly 25-30 teams with 400-450 artistes will participate in cultural programs during annual brahmotsavams.
· 36-40 metric tonnes of 12 kinds of flowers with 400 persons for floral decorations at Srivari temple and other premises in Tirumala.
· The flower exhibition at Kalyana vedika to highlight main episodes during Four Yugas of mythology.
· At Kalyana vedika, in the Papavinasanam Road, the exhibition will be set up with Garden, Photography and Musuem wings of TTD
CANCELLATION OF SEVAS AND PRIVILEGE DARSHANS:
· Arjita seva cancelled in view of Brahmotsavams.
· Similarly the special darshan for elders, physically challenged persons and parents with infants are also cancelled from September 29 till October 8.
· All privileges to donors to TTD trusts is also suspended from September 28-October 10
· Cottages will be allotted only to self donors. In view of Garuda Seva on October 4, no cottages will be allotted even to self donors from October 2 to 4
· The SVBC will provide Live coverage of vahanams and rituals inside the Srivari Temple during annual brahmotsavams.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATION OFFICER, TTDs TIRUPATI