“BUILD SPIRITUALITY IN A CONCRETE MANNER FROM GRASS ROOT LEVEL”-TTD CHAIRMAN
Tirupati, Dec 6: The TTD board Chief Sri K Bapiraju who is also the Chairman of the Hindu Dharma Prachara Parishad Executive Committee strongly opined that the seeds of spirituality need to be sowed from grass root level in a concrete manner to uphold the glory of Hindu Sanatana Dharma to the next generations.
After three hour long deliberations of the Executive Committee which held at Sri Padmavathi Guest House in Tirupati on Friday, the TTD Chairman addressing media persons highlighted the important resolutions.
- To give training to the priests who are rendering priesthood in local temples in hamlets and villages and also to those who already undergone training in priesthood in SVETA in “Sodasa Samskaras”, the 16 essential traditional practices which are very important in Hindu Sanatana Dharma
- This training will be undertaken after a small handout on “Sodasa Samskaras” is being prepared under the able guidance of renowned scholar Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao
- To continue Srinivasa kalyanams in remote areas, villages, towns, cities etc. With specific guidelines to see that these celestial marraiges take place in an effective and transparent manner
- To give training to the bhajan mandalis with bhajan expertise like Sri Vittal Das Maharaj, Sri Udayalur Kalyanaraman Bhagavathar etc and promote this traditional medium in villages and hamlets in an extensive manner
- · After training up the bhajan mandalis, initially bhajan programmes will be organised in Tirupati, Bhadrachalam and Vijayawada on trial-basis
- To identity Veda and Smartha institutions and provide necessary help to promote vedic knowledge initially in the state and gradually extending the same across the country
- EC member Sri Aravinda Rao will visit the district level dharma prachara committees and its members and suggest the committee if any amendments needs to be made
The meeting was also attended by hon’ble member including TTD EO Sri MG Gopal, co-opted members Sri Chaganti Koteswara Rao, Sri Aravinda Rao IPS(Retd.), Sri Anjaneya Raju and convernor Sri Raghunath.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs,TIRUPATI