“GIVE QUALITATIVE SERVICES TO PILGRIMS IN EVERY FRONT ON JAN 1”-TTD EO
“DARSHAN FOR ALL” IS OUR ULTIMATE GOAL
TIRUMALA, DEC 29: TTD Executive Officer, Dr D Sambasiva Rao called upon the HoDs of various departments to extend more qualitative services to the multitude of visiting pilgrims in every front and providing “Darshan for All” on January 1 should be the ultimate motto of TTD”, he asserted.
The TTD EO on Tuesday reviewed with HODs in Tirumala along with Tirumala JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju over arrangements for January 1 at Annamaiah Bhavan.
He has instructed the heads of various departments including health, reception, annaprasadam, vigilance, temple, engineering, Kalyanakatta, publicity, etc. to make elaborate arrangements for the devotees.
“It may be a single day event, but is a challenging task since tens of thousands of devotees throng on the same day. I should see direct line for darshan of pilgrims till the night of December 31 starting from today. All the senior officers should be available inside the temple to streamline the pilgrim crowd on January 1”, he directed the temple and vigilance officials.
He has also informed the Health Officer Dr Sermishta to clean all the compartments as soon as they are released and re-filled with pilgrim devotees.
The EO has instructed the TTD PRO Dr T Ravi to distribute pocket size photos of Lord Venkateswara to the devotees at VQC I and II. “Also see that the new year diaries and calendars are available in our stalls. Utilize the services of Srivari Seva volunteers, NCC cadets and scouts in a better way to manage the pilgrim crowd”, he added.
Superintending Engineer Sri Ramachandra Reddy, Additional FACAO Sri O Balaji, Additional CVSO Sri Sivakumar Reddy, DyEOs Sri C Ramana, Sri Chandrasekhar Pillai, Sri Kodandarama Rao, Sri Sridhar, Sri Harindrath, Sri Balaji, Smt Baby Sarojini, Sri Jhansi Rani, Sri Rajendrudu were also present.
• Sarva Darshan will commence before 7am (tentative) on January 1.
• TTD has cancelled all privileged darshans in view of pilgrim rush on New year’s day.
• Only protocol VIPs will be issued the VIP passes in limited numbers and no referrals will be entertained.
• No advance booking of accommodation.
• Issuance of Divya Darshan tokens will be stalled from midnight of December 29 (00::00 hrs of December 30) till midnight of January 1,2016 (00::00 hrs of January 2).
• TTD has allotted ten thousand numbers of Rs.300 tickets on January 1 from the slots commencing 12 noon till 7pm.
• Photometric Re-entry passes will be stalled from 12 noon of December 30 till midnight of January 1 (00::00 hrs of January 2).
TTD POSTPONES DIAL YOUR EO
As the New Year 2016 is arriving on the first Friday, TTD has postponed the monthly Dial Your EO programme which usually takes place on First Friday to Second Friday(January 8, 2016) in the wake of anticipated heavy pilgrim rush on the first day of the English New Year.
TTD will also release the on-line quota of Arjitha Seva tickets during the second Friday on January 8 in 2016.
The pilgrim devotees are requested to make note of this change and co-operate with the management.
ISSUED BY TTDs PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TIRUPATI