READY HIGH VOLTAGE PUBLICITY FOR BRAHMOTSAVAMS- TTD EO DR D SAMBASIVA RAO
Tirupati, 12 September 2016: The TTD has plans to provide a comprehensive publicity for the Srivari Annual Brahmotsavam commencing on October 2-11.
The TTD Executive Officer Dr D Sambasiva Rao has directed officials to prepare an action plan and publicity program to provide devotees all comprehensive information during the Brahmotsavam and make the celestial event a grand success.
During his weekly review at the TTD Adm Buildings today the TTD EO said the focus would be on providing a cultural feast to the devotees with a close coordinated efforts of all the TTD projects and the Bhakti Channel -SVBC.
Among his major directions were
• The Tirupati JEO Sri Pola Bhaskar to prepare an action plan in coordination with all the TTD projects and the Bhakti Channel -SVBC.
• Chief Editor of the Sapthagiri magazine to make all out efforts to ensure that the magazine was delivered to the readers in time and also send an SMS alert to them.
• Prepare and distribute handbills indicating all prominent landmarks of Tirumala and also update them on the Google Maps for benefit of devotees.
• Marketing officials to keep minimum 2 months stock of blades for use in the Kalyana Kattas.
• CEO of SVBC Sri AV Narasimha Rao directed to invited A grade artists to perform at Nada Niranjanam open air theatre at Tirumala.
• Engineering Officials to speed up construction of Ghee tank at the Sukravarapu Thota near Sri PAT at Tiruchanoor.
• CC cameras at Alipiri Padala mandapam to ensure more security to devotees.
• Complete medical tests for workers of Potu (kitchen), Sculpture school and Medical staff at the earliest.
• DEO and other TTD officials to inspect the computer labs in all the TTD run Colleges and take necessary action.
Tirupati JEO Sri Pola Bhaskar, OSD for all Projects Sri Muktheswar Rao, Legal officer Sri Venkata Ramana, Chief Engineer Sri Chandrasekhar Reddy, Addl FA& CAO Sri Balaji and other officers participated in the review meeting.
ISSUED BY PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs,TIRUPATI