Trust Board Meeting at Annamayya Bhavan, Tirumala
Tirumala, 21 May 2010: TTD Trust Board Meeting held at Annamayya Bhavan, Tirumala under the Chairmanship of Sri D.K.Audikesavulu on Friday morning and taken the following decisions:
· It is decided to extend financial assistance for the construction of small temples in Dalithawadas. Modalities on the models are in the process.
· It is decided to purchase necessary Ayurvedic medicines for TTD Ayurvedic Hospital.
· As per the request of the Dravidian University of Chittoor Dist, the board authorized the Executive Officer to discuss with the Vice-Chancellor to arrange a grant of Rs. 50 lakhs or One Crore.
· Rs. 10 lakhs financial assistance to the Akshaya She tram, a Voluntary organization for the disabled and mentally retarded.
· Rs. 10 lakhs financial assistance to S.V.Natya Kala Parishad, Tirupati.
· One lakh financial assistance to conduct Thyagaraja Aradhana Programme at Thiruvayyur in Tamil Nadu state.
· Rs. 20 lakhs financial assistance for the renovation of Sri Kodanda Seetha Rama Swamy Temple at Pedda Polle Paleru in Krishna Dist, Andhra Pradesh.
· It is decided to request the Government of Andhra Pradesh to arrange land for the house sites to the employees of the TTD at Surappakasam, Ramireddy Gari Palli and Karakambadi near Tirupati.
· The TTD and Cultural Department of Andhra Pradesh will jointly conduct the 500th coronation celebrations of Sri Krishna Devaraya in Lalitha Kala Thoranam at Hyderabad, Chandragiri and Venkateswara Ratha Yatra from Srikakulam.
· Rs. 5 lakhs financial assistance for the conduct of MAHAGNI CHITHSARVA YAGNAM at Gudivada in Andhra Pradesh for the world peace. Sri Vishnu Potla Anjaneya Sarma will conduct the Yagnam.
· It is due to the cyclone the Laksha Gala Govinda Sankeerthana programme is postponed.
· It is decided to extend the facility of Health Insurance for the Retired employees of TTD.
· It is decided to take over the Lord Venkateswara Swamy Temple in the Bethur area in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, which is constructed 25 years ago at a cost of Rs. 25 crores. The area of the temple is 15 acres.
TTD Chairman released a wall poster of Annual Brahmotsavams of Sri Narapura Venkateswara Swamy Temple located at Jammalamadugu in Kadapa Dist. The Brahmotsavams will commence from May 24 and ends on June 3. The Chairman also released the posters of Teppotsavams to be conducted in Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Swamy Temple in Devuni Kadapa in Kadapa Dist. The Teppotsavams will be from May 25 to May 27 (for Three Days)
Sri I.Y.R.Krishna Rao, Executive Officer, TTD Board Members Sri Kale Yadaiah, Dr Anjaiah, Sri Ch. Sathyanarayana, Sri R.Suryaprakash Rao, Sri Muthyam Reddy and Sri Alluru Subramanyam were present.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTD, TIRUPATI