TTD Trust Board Meeting
Tirumala 20 June 2009: TTD Trust Board Meeting under the Chairmanship of Sri D.K.Audikesavulu Naidu has taken the following decisions at Annamayya Bhavan, Tirumala on Saturday:
- It is decided to arrange X-Ray machines at Aliperi check post as well as at VQC at a cost of Rs. 1.35 crores for the checking of Baggages of the pilgrims.
- It is resolved to conduct the Dasa Sahasra Gala Sankeerthana Archana programme at Gadwal in Mahabubnagar Dist on June 28.
- It is resolved to conduct Baja Govindam and Srinivasa Kalyanam in Ongole on July 18, 2009.
- It is resolved to ban plastics in Tirumala within a year.
- In view of the Vehicular Traffic at Tirumala necessary action may be taken for maintain speed limit.
- It is decided to construct Buildings for Medical College and Hospital in 150 acres of Land for SVIMS.
- It is decided to release the Annamaiah Sankeerthana CD’s/DVD’s sung by Renowed Singer Ms. Lata Mangeshkar.
Earlier the Chairman TTDs has released the results of Vedic University Degree and P.G.Courses for the year 2008-2009. The courses offered in this university are “Rig Vedam, Krishna Yajurvedam, Shukla Yajurvedam, Vaikhanasa Agama, Pancharathra Agama, Saiva Agama etc., courses ( B.A,Ist,IInd,IIIrd year & M.A.Ist,IInd year Results).
Out of 134 students appeared for the examinations 95 passed. Among the 95 students 53 are in Ist class, 33 IInd Class and remaining 9 are in IIIrd class he added.
Sri I.Y.R.Krishna Rao, Executive Officer, TTDs, Sri Veerabhadraiah, Secretary(Rev&Endt), TTD BoardMembers Dr Anjaiah, Sri Chavireddy Bhaskar Reddy, Sri Ch. Sathyanarayana, Sri Kale Yadaiah, Sri Alluru Subramanyam, C.V&S.O Sri P.V.S.Ramakrishna, Chief Engineer Sri VSB Koteswara Rao, Chief Accounts Officer Sri O.Balaji, Sri Appa Rao, Div Law Officer, DyE.O Sri Prabhakara Reddy were present.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs, TIRUPATI