TTD SERVICES AT BTU OF PAT HAILED
Tiruchanoor, 4 December 2016: The Kartheeka Brahmotsavam of Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple concluded today with the colorful and highly revered celestial event of Panchami Theertham chakrasnanam today.
The TTD had made elaborate arrangements for the conduction of the nine day brahmotsavam from November 26 onwards to provide various facilities and amenities to the devotees to visit Tiruchanoor and also beget the blessings of Goddess Padmavathi.
The TTD EO Dr D Sambashiv Rao, JEO Sri KS Sreenivasa Raju and Sri Pola Bhaskar personally supervised all arrangements and led the TTD team work for the smooth conduction of the annual event from day one to the Panchami theertham chakrasnanam on final day today.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BRAHMOTSAVAMS
• Police, TTD vigilance, Srivari Sevaks and Scouts render special services during the brahmotsavam and Panchami theertham event.
• Nearly one lakh devotees were provided anna prasadams and snacks . 20,000 packets of semia bath, 30,000 upma and pongal.
• Nearly 50,000 devotees waiting in queue were given kadambam, sweet pongal and curd rice at Tolappa garden, ZP high school and Ayyappa temple.
• 4 lakh packets of drinking water distributed
• Five mobile toilets provided and daily cleaning undertaken by 150 sweepers daily, 300 on Garuda vahanam, 700 on Panchami theertham day.
• Special security arrangements for entering and exit of Pushkarini for panchami theertham snanam. Anantapuram range DIG Prabhaskar Rao,CVSO G Srinivas, Addl CVSO Sri Sivakumar Reddy, Urban SP Smt Jayalakshmi coordinated for traffic control, parking etc.
• Nearly 300 srivari sevaks daily and 500 on Panchami day served the devotees at all locations.
• Cultural and Bhakti music, harikathas and dance programs daily by artists of HDPP, Annamacharya Project, Dasa sahitya project, SV Sangeet and Dance College.
• Special attraction of Kolatalu, Bhajans and Pune drums by women devotees.
• Special attraction of SV Bala mandir students.
• Cultural events at Asthana Mandapam at Tiruchanoor, Annamacharya Kalamandir, Mahati Kala kshetram and Shilparamam at Tirupati.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER TTDs, TIRUPATI