TTD Board Meeting at Tirumala & Budget for the year 2009-2010
Tirumala, 28 Feb 2009: The TTD Trust Board meeting under the Chairmanship of Sri D.K.Audikesavulu has taken the following decisions as well as released the Annual Budget for the financial year 2009-2010:
- A three men expert committee is constituted to negotiate with the tenderers of the Ananda Nilayam Antha Swarnamayam scheme. The committee will submit a report to the Trust Board soon. The work will be started on March 6, 2009.
- Extended Rs. 10 lakhs financial assistance for the construction of Yatri Nivas in Himalaya Sri Venkateswara Swamy Temple at DHARASU area in Uttaranchal State for the benefit of the devotees.
- It is decided to give sambhavana to the archakas and fix necessary dittam in Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Tarigonda, Chittoor Dist.
- It is decided to upgrade the post of 95 cleaners in Annadanam complex, Tirumala as servers.
- The TTD Board had enhanced the school fees reimbursement charges for TTD Employees’ children. LKG, UKG Classes Rs.500/-per annum, Ist class to Xth class Rs. 1000/- per annum, for intermediate students Rs. 2000/- per annum, Degree and above Rs. 3000/- per annum.
The TTD Trust Board Budget for the Year 2009-2010 as follows:
The expected Receipts & Payments of the TTDs for the year 2008-2009 (Revised Budget Estimates ) and for the year 2009-2010 ( Budget Estimates ) are as follows
( Rupees in Crores )
Capital Funds –Kanuka
Sale Proceeds Gold & Gold dollars
Soiled Notes & Un-current Coins
Donations – Const. of Cottages, Choultries
Other Capital Receipts
Special Entrance Tickets
Sale of Human Hair
Educational Inst. Grants
Interest on Investments
Other Revenue Receipts like Rent Recoveries, KKC Receipts, Engineering Receipts etc.
Dittam & Arjitham
Proktham & Vagapadi
Salaries & Wages
Other benefits to staff like reimbursement of fees, books, Bus Rayathi Coupons, Bramhostava Bahumanam, LTC etc.
R & M of Fixed Assets
Misc., Expenses like Electrical Charges, Advertisement, Taxes and Licenses, Security Charges, Sulabha payments etc.
Other Purchases like Petrol, Diesel, Stationary, Medicines etc.
Interest – reinvested
Fresh Investments – Made
Accrued Interest, Loans & Advances to Employees, EMD, Security Deposits, Loans to Other Institutions
MAJOR CAPITAL WORKS PROPOSED TO BE TAKEN UP IN 2009-2010
1. ENGINEERING DEPARTMENTS:
Capital Works: 170.00 Crores
The major payments in the Budget Estimates for 2009-2010 is for the Engineering division. The following are the major items of Capital works provided in the Budget Estimates
The Details of Capital Works :
(Rs. In Crores)
CONSTRUCTION OF BUILDING FOR EMPLOYEES
CONSTRUCTION OF KALYANAMANDAPAMS
CONSTRUCTIONS OF BUILDINGS FOR TTD SCHOOLS AND COLLEGES
In addition to the above engineering payments TTD has also allotted sizeable funds for Education, Hospitals and D.P.P. in the Budget Estimates for 2009-2010 as follows.
2. EDUCATION Rs. 34.71 Crores
3. HOSPITALS Rs. 95.31 Crores
4. DHARMA PRACHARA PARISHAD: Rs. 51.74 Crores
One of the major activities of TTD is Dharma Pracharam. In the year 2009-2010 an amount of Rs. 43.74 Crores has been Provided for Dharma Prachara Parishad and other projects for the propagation of Hindu Religious Activities ( including Rs. 8.00 crores for the Kalyanamasthu Programme)
Dharma Prachara Parisad
SV Music & Dance College
Alwar Divya P. project
S.V. Recording Project
Purana Ithihasa Project
S.V.V.S. College, K’gutta
Veturi Prabakar Vangmaya Project
Tarigonda Vengamamba Peojet
5. S.V. BHAKTHI CHANNEL: Rs. 35.00 Crores
An amount of Rs. 35.00 Crores has been Provided for S.V. Bhakthi Channel in Budget Estimates for 2009-2010. A number of Rs. 42.00 crores is provided in Revised Estimates for 2008-2009.
It may be noted that while the year 2008-2009 is expected to close with a closing balance of Rs. 26.72 crores, the budget of 2009-2010 will be expected closed with a surplus of Rs. 12.09 crores.
TTD Executive Officer Sri K.V.Ramanachary, Endowment Commissioner Sri Sundara Kumar, TTD Board Members Sri Chavireddy Bhaskar Reddy, Sri Ch.Sathyanarayana, Smt. Indira Reddy, Sri Alluru Subramanyam, Sri Sudharshan Reddy, TTD Spl Officer Sri A.V.Dharma Reddy, Joint Executive Officer Sri V.Seshadhri, DLO Sri Appa Rao, C.V&S.O Sri P.V.S.Ramakrishna, Chief Engineer Sri VSB Koteswara Rao, Chief Accounts Officer Sri O.Balaji, DyE.O Sri Prabhakara Reddy were present.
ISSUED BY THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER, TTDs, TIRUPATI